Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Days 6 & 7

DAY 6
I was a little lost without my email, I wasn't sure if we really had saturday off for exercises or not, so I made sure I got some good cardio in when I was walking my dogs. I like to seperate them for their walks so they can have their own adventures, the walks usually take me about an hour and a half or more.

Breakfast:
1c. Oatmeal with raisons & cinnamon
1Apple

Snack:
1/2c Plain yogurt
1 orange

Lunch:
2 slices of turkey breast cut up in 2c. of greens and 1c. of cut up cucumber
1 apple

Snack:
Apple with 1 tbs natural peanut butter

Supper:
4oz. lean moose steak
2cups greens 1c veggies with lemon and oil
2 cups boiled broccoli

Snack:
almonds
1/2 cup carrots

Day 7


Breakfast:
1 cup of old fashioned oatmeal with cinnamon
1 tbsp of ground flax seed


Snack:
½ cup plain yogurt
½ cup blueberries

Lunch:
2 cups greens
1 cup veggies
1 can tuna with green onions, purple onion, and celery and a cut up dill pickle a couple drops of lemon juice.

1 apple

Snack: 1 apple with 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter

Supper:
2 cups of boiled carrots
1 cup of green salad with 1tsp olive oil and lemon dressing
4oz moose and bean chilli

Snack:
1/2 cup of cut up cucumber


Fun Cardio was going for an off leash run with my dogs, being Dobermans you can imagine me trying to keep up with them was impossible so we were playing fetch to bring them back and run in all directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment