Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 4 & 5

DAY 4


Breakfast:
1c. Oatmeal with raisons & cinnamon
1Apple

Snack:
1/2c Palin yogurt
1 orange

Lunch:
4oz. cold ground moose meat with spices and onions in 2c greens with 1c. cut up sweet peppers
1 apple

Snack:
Apple with 1 tbs natural peanut butter

Supper:
4oz. chicken cut up in 2c greens with 1c cut up veggies and banana peppers.

Snack:
6 almonds
2 celery sticks

5 minute warm up
2 minutes high and 2:45 low intensity/2sets

3/13 Prisoner squats
3/13 Bench Step-ups (alt. legs)
3/13 Pushups (bench)
3/13 Burpees
3/13 Bench dips (legs a little farther out today)
3/13Get-ups (alt arms)

The burpees are giving me quite the sore stomach muscles, which is a sweet pain but still pain so I tried not going down so far incase I was arching my back. We will see in the morning if my mucsles like it that way better.

Also did my Curves work out today which again had my heart rate in the 85% zone.

DAY 5

Breakfast:
1c. Oatmeal with cranberries and cinnamon
1 orange

Snack:
1/2 plain yogurt (getting so addicted to this!)
1 pear

Lunch:
2Slices of turkey breast with 2 c. greens and 1c. veggies
1 orange

Snack:
Apple with 1 tbs natural peanut butter

Supper:4oz moose steak (can you tell my boyfriend is a hunter???)
with greek salad - 1tbs oil, 1 tbs lemon jiuce & 1 tbs oregano for the dressing and a small sprinkle of feta just to make it look like greek salad not really for the taste (tricks your mind tho) & 2c. spinich

Snack:
8 almonds
cut up sweet peppers

5 minutes of warm up
2 minutes high and 2.45 low intensity / 2 sets

3/14 Prisoner squats
3/14 Bench step-ups (alt legs)
3/14 Pushups (wall)
3/14 Burpees
3/14 Bench dips (leg out even farther today)
3/14 get-ups


No curves today so in between sets I did 90seconds on my eliptical alternating high and low intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment