Wednesday, December 2, 2009

DAYS 8 & 9

Day 8

Breakfast:
Smoothie made with
1 cup of water
1 cup of frozen blueberries
Store was out of bananas so no banana in this smoothie
1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
4 tbsp of plain non fat yogurt
1 tbsp of ground flax seed
40gr vanilla protein powder


Snack :
Other half of smoothie

Lunch:
1 can tuna cann
1/4 cup chopped red and yellow pepper
2 chopped dill pickle (I LOVE PICKLES)
1/4 cup of black beans
Romaine lettuce
1 orange

Snack:
1cup celery and 1 cup of carrots

Supper
2 cups greens
1 cup cut up sweet peppers
1 tomato
4oz boiled pork ribs (trimmed of all fat)
1 cup broiled cauliflour

Snack :
cut up chicken breast with 1 cup peppers and onions



Warmup: 5 minutes on the elliptical
2 minuteshigh intensity 2 minutes and 30 seconds low intensity x 3

Strength Training Circuit using 10lb and 5lb weights:

Shoulder Squat 3 x 10 /10lbs
Step-Ups Weighted 3 x 10 /10 lbs
Bench Pushup 3 x 10
Dumbbell Burpees 3 x 10 /10 lbs
Bench Dips - feet out 3 x 10
Get-Ups – Weighted 3 x 10 /5 lbs

did 90 seconds of walking on the elliptical at the end of each circuit, Monday is also my hockey night so I had an hour of hockey as well.

I found the burpees way easier to execute with the dumbells! I still can't keep my arm stright up for the Get-ups.

Day 9

Breakfast:
1 cup of old fashioned oatmeal with cinnamon
1 tbsp of ground flax seed


Snack:
½ cup plain yogurt
½ cup raspberries

Lunch:
2 cups greens
1 cup veggies
2 left over ribs
1 apple

Snack: 1 apple with 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter

Supper:
2 cups of boiled broccoli
1 cup of green salad with 1c. fresh veggies 1tsp olive oil and lemon dressing
4oz salmon broiled with dill and lemon juice


Snack:
1 orange

This evening i did my curves workout for 30 minutes and I played volleyball for 2 hours before my FLP work out

Warmup: 5 minutes on the elliptical
2 minutes high intensity 2 minutes and 30 seconds low intensity x 3

Strength Training Circuit using 10lb and 5lb weights:

Shoulder Squat 3 x 11 /5lbs
Step-Ups Weighted 3 x 11 /10 lbs
Bench Pushup 3 x 11
Dumbbell Burpees 3 x 11 /10 lbs
Bench Dips - knees bent 3 x 11
Get-Ups – Weighted 3 x 11 /5 lbs

I had great energy today!! i breezed through my Curves workout and I had the best game of Volleyball since highschool, I had my timing back and I can even jump better then I could a week ago! When I got home I went strait to my elliptical and pushed through the FLP working and sweat was pouring. I slept great after all of that activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment