Thursday, December 17, 2009

Days 22 & 23

Breakfast:

2 eggs scrambled
1 c. oatmeal with cinnamon

Snack:
1c. of fresh blackberries
2 oz. almonds

Lunch:
3 c. salad with tomato and carrot
1 can tuna

Snack:
apple with 1tbs natural peanut butter

Supper:
3 c. salad with tomato and carrot
1 can tuna

No snack.

I had our first hockey game tonight so I was on the ice for an hour and a half. This is my first year ever playing so it was a little nerve racking with all of my guy friends that have played hockey all their lives watching. We won and I stopped a penalty shot as well (i am the goalie)

Although in the second period I landed hard on my tail bone I played the rest of the game. I am now having some problems with some of the excersises and causing pain.

So all I did today was sit on ice and pop some ibuprofin, I will have to make up days workout.


Day 23
I had only HALF portions today

Breakfast:
1egg and 1 egg white
1 cup spinach
1/4 c bell peppers
2 mushrooms
green onion

Snack:
5grams of protien powder
1/4 c. water
1/4 banana
1/2 tbs natural peanut butter

Lunch:
1/4 mexican salad with red onion, red pepper, radishes
parsely (my herbs are fresh, I grow my own)
cilantro
tomatoes
cucumber

Snack:
2oz. almonds

Supper:
salmon (wild)
egg
red pepper
green onion
lots of dill

Snack
1c. popcorn

No workout for me today, I can't barely sit down and walking even hurts. So I have two work outs to make up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment