Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 2

Breakfast:
1c. Oatmeal with raisins and cinnimon
1 orange
herbal tea

Snack:
1/2c. plain yogurt with 1/2 cup grapes

Lunch:
2c. salad with 1c. raw veggies 1 tbs apple cidar vinegar
4 oz chicken breast
1 orange

Snack:
apple with 1 tbs natural peanut butter (my favorite snack!!)

Supper:

4 oz moose meat with spices and onions
2c. streamed carrots
same salad as lunch

I am a Curves member so right at 4:30 every weekday on my way home I stop in at Curves and do my half hour work out which gets my heart rate in the 85% zone for about 20 minutes. Instead of cooling down yesterday I went straight home and started the DAY 2 Workout from Coach Rylan

11 reps Prisoner Squat
11 reps Bench Step-ups (alternating legs)
11 reps Pushups (wall)
11 reps Burpees
11 reps Bench dips (legs bent)
11 reps Get-ups

with 60 second rests I did 3 sets of the circut.

I may have gone a little overboard on Day 2 I will admit with Curves and FLP and 2 Doberman that Love ther fast LONG walks I am feeling a little worn out on the morning of Day 3. But I am not sore like I thought I would be, so it really feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment