Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 1, Nov 23, 2009

Day 1 was a little testing for me I will admit! I had an hour of hockey then the FLP work out, while my boyfriend chomped on chips upstairs (chips are my downfall) but I pulled through it :)

Breakfast:
1c. Oatmeal with raisens and cinnimon (1 tbsp flax mixed in)
1 apple
herbal tea

Snack:
1 apple
1/2 c. 1% cottage cheese
herbal tea

Lunch:
2 c. salad plus 1c veggies olive oil and lemon juice to taste
1 slice of lean pork roast
1 manderine orange

Snack:
1 apple with 1 tbsp natural peanut butter

Supper:
2 c. steamed broccoli and cauliflour
same salad as lunch
4 oz. chicken breast

Snack
8 almonds
1c. carrots

I found that my supper was too filling so I might cut back on the veggies by half cup for now.

I had an hour of hockey so this was my cardio for the day, I did do a couple minutes on the elliptical when I got home to get my heart rate back up before doing the strength training.

3 sets/10reps prisoner squat
3 sets/10 reps Bench Step-ups (I alternated legs)
3 sets/10 reps pushups (bench)
3 sets/10 reps Burpees
3 sets/ 10 reps Bench Dips (bent knee)
3 sets/10 reps Get-Ups (very akward feeling)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amazon, welcome to FLP2! You look great already, you will be an Amazonian Goddess in 6 weeks! keep up the great work. Isnt it great you can lose weight and inches eating lots of yummy clean healthy food. You wont know that yet, as it is too soon to weigh/measure obviously, but I can tell you, you will!

    ReplyDelete